Outings & Trips
June 10: 2nd Annual Keith Martin Memorial Float & Cookout on lower Smith River
Aug. 12: Smith Mountain Lake Party
Sept. 14-17: Camping at Philpott Group Campground with FATZ Band (Fri. Sept. 15)
Oct. 6-8: VA Creeper Trail bike Trip
Feb. 3-10, 2018: Steamboat, C0 Long Distance Ski Trip
For more information on trips and events, please visit the "Trips" or "Outings" pages.
The Blue Ridge Ski & Outing Club's purpose is to promote active lifestyles.
- Activities such as hiking, kayaking, biking, bowling,
- Several local ski trips each season to WV and NC
- Social events throughout the year
- At least one long distance ski trip per year
- Mentors to help you and your family get active
You are welcome to join us for any of our local events. For more
information about joining please visit the "Membership" page.
Blue Ridge Ski & Outing Club
PO Box 3784
Martinsville, VA 24115